Dynamo Brest newcomer Aleksandr Pavlovets speaks on first traning, picking of playing number and expectations from pre-season preparations.
- I've met several familiar faces at the training. As I've said during my first interview, everything is organized very professionally here, so the impressions are only positive.
- Judging on tired players' faces, the first training was harsh.
- As far as I know the guys had individual plans. Everyone is concentrated on work from the very first day, we have high goals ahead.
- You've chosen playing number. Why "22"?
- I've started my professional career under this number, so decided not to change anything. Moreover, it was available.
- What about your physical conditions?
- Good. We had training plans in Zhodino, I've been working individually for two weeks after last season. Then I had a two-week pause, went abroad with my wife.
Now we need to prepare well to the season, to look into each other's eyes and understand everyone is ready to help the team in any episode.
The 22-year-old Pavlovets signed contract with Dynamo Brest on 11 January 2019. The agreement is clinched for one year with a one-year extension option. Before moving to Brest the defender has been playing for Torpedo-BelAZ.