Ghanaian forward of FC Dynamo Brest Joel Fameyeh speaks on the winning game against BATE.
- The whole team feels inspiration, but despite our win, the war is not over. We gave the victory to those, who supported us, and I hope they went home happy. The atmosphere was fantastic. Brest fans are the best in Belarus. This is all I can say after such a support.
The match was nice from our side. I cannot name it as the best in the season, as it has just started. Dynamo Brest has high expectations, we just have to train hard and hope our best matches are yet to come.
- We cannot but ask you about the missed penalty. During pre-season you’ve scored some in a similar style. What went wrong in this game?
- This is part of football and a good lesson for me. I am not ready to speak about it right now.
- In the very end of the game our team had plenty of moments. Why have we failed to realize them?
- We wanted to “kill” them in final minutes of the game, but this was not so easy as it may seem from the stands. Generally, we can treat the result as positive for us. In the second leg we need to save it. 2:0 result gives us confidence prior to the game in Borisov.