FC Dynamo Brest’s midfielder Dmitry German summed up the result of the match against Krumkachy, which ended in 1:1 draw.
- This is a definite loss of points. Referees’ topic is a disaster. What else is needed to appoint penalty? There was an obvious handball in the second half. I’m shocked. I am sure we were the better side, but the result is only 1:1.
Your substitution was accompanied by whistling from the stands. How did it affect you?
- I pay no attention to this.
Two points in two League matches – is not the result we were aiming at.
- The start of the season, not counting the Cup games, is failed.
What was your reaction on starting the season as a substitute player?
- This was the Coach’s decision. I do my best during trainings, the rest is the Coach’s responsibility.
What shall we wait from the next game against BATE?
- We have two equal squads, so we will be fresh and sharp. Just like today. Something just went wrong.
Three games on FC Minsk’s pitch and three draws. What is the reason?
- It seems, the stadium is ill-stared for us, although, it is equal for everyone, so we must not write off artificial surface or something else. There are both natural and artificial pitches in Brest.
Didn’t you feel emotionally exhausted after the game against BATE?
- I don’t think so. The Coach asked to forget that game. We were tuning on the match against Krumkachy, because we didn’t win them last season. The game was of high importance, but we failed it.