The Director of Dynamo Brest Academy speaks about friendly games against RB Leipzig.
- International friendlies have become usual practice for the Academy of Dynamo Brest. Is this a principal position?
- Definitely, we want our youngsters to play as many games with European clubs as possible. During these games they will gain priceless experience, which will help them to improve self-esteem and contribute to self-perfection.
Theoretically, RB Leipzig Football Academy is a workshop for future Bundesliga stars. That’s why, the positive effect of these competitions is obvious and even doesn't depend on the final score. If this is in our favor, this means we are moving in right direction.
- Are these matches a logical continuation of spring visit to RB Leipzig Academy by delegation from Brest?
- We are focusing on building relationships with European colleagues. In winter we’ve visited Football Academy in Wolfsburg, in spring - RB Leipzig. We’ve discussed the idea of arranging these friendlies during that visit.
A big friend of our Academy, RB Leipzig Academy’s coach Aleksey Shpilevskiy has played big role in promoting these games.
That’s why I would like to thank all Academy’s management and Aleksey personally for bringing our sporting plans into life on such a high level.
- Are you planning another international friendlies in nearest future?
- Our next friendlies are scheduled for autumn. There will be meetings with Slovak Zilina and Spanish Deportivo.