According to the UEFA Return to Play Protocol, head coaches of FC Dynamo Brest and FC Sarajevo will hold their pre-match and post-match press conferences as part of the UEFA Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round.
Pre-match press conferences will be held on 25 August 2020.
18:30 – FC Dynamo Brest’s head coach Sergey Kovalchuk holds press conference
19:00 – FC Dynamo Brest training session starts
20:00 – FC Sarajevo’s head coach Vinko Marinović holds press conference
21:00 – FC Sarajevo training session starts
Media representatives have the right to visit open parts of team training sessions (first 15 minutes). They can take photos from Zone 3 (from the stands).
Only media representatives who have applied for accreditation for the match will be able to attend the pre-match press conference. Information about the accreditation procedure can be found following the link.
After-match press conference will be traditionally held after the end of the match.
Rules for attending the press conferences:
- the security service will allow media representatives to enter the press room. A limited number of media representatives will be allowed into the room.
- all media representatives must wear face masks at press conferences;
- media representatives must keep a social distance of 2 meters and occupy specially designated places in the press room. It is forbidden to move the chairs;
- photographers and cameramen should not approach the press conference podium closer than 2 meters;
- recording devices (voice recorders, mobile phones, etc.) should not be placed on the press conference podium. If you do not follow these rules, the event organizers may ask you to leave the hall.