Vasily Khomutovskiy, the goalkeeping coach of the FC Dynamo Brest main team, leaves the team. The contract with the 42-year-old specialist was terminated by agreement of the parties. Vasily held his first training session in August 2018. During this time, the team became the champion of Belarus (2019), and also won the national Supercup (2019, 2020).
FC Dynamo Brest team thanks Vasily for his high professionalism and dedication. Good luck in your future career! Vasily Khomutovskiy: "Today it's my time to leave. I am proud to have spent the last two years with FC Dynamo Brest. Together we have achieved a lot. I want to say a huge thank you first of all to those whose work is very important, but not visible:
- employees of the training base and the stadium. You professionally perform a large amount of work, providing ideal conditions for training;
- employees of the club office. You ensure the efficient operation of the entire club structure;
- doctors, masseurs and administrators. You have full control over the team and manage all organizational processes;
- special thanks to our fans! You are the force that drove us to victory, especially when it was very difficult. Only your faith in us gave us confidence;
- and, of course, the players and coaches. Together, you make everyone's dreams come true!
The championship is a symbiosis of professional actions of many people! And I am grateful to everyone I have worked with over the past two years. My sincere thanks to Brest and the people who live here, for the special atmosphere that I felt all this time. Your city deserves to have a Champion team!
I wish the team good luck in the next round of the Champions League and in the Vysheyshaya Liga."